Lets face it, no bride or groom worth their salt can enjoy the anticipation of the best mans speech without having completed the hen/stag night wish list.
Please be warned that the following suggestions may cause embarrassment, perhaps resentment and we cannot take any responsibility for the consequences of your actions.
What you will need:
- One tacky bag with handle
- Lots of shredded paper
- 1 can of whipped cream
- 1 banana (you decide what to do with it!)
- A frilled garter
- Brightly coloured paper for the challenges:
- Kiss someone old, someone new, someone borrowed and someone blue
- Get a member of the opposite sex to remove a garter from his/her leg with their teeth.
- Lick cream off of a man/womans chest (usually plenty of volunteers)
- Get a member of bar staff (of opposite sex) to buy you a drink and share it with you.
- Have a photo taken with a member of the emergency services (preferably NOT a paramedic!!!)
- Obtain an item of underwear from a member of the opposite sex and wear on head for ?? hour.
- Take control of the microphone and sing Im getting married in the morning or going to the chapel
- For stags; kiss a blonde, brunette, red-head, short hair and long haired women. For Hens: Kiss a man with a moustache, a man with a beard, a man with long hair & a man with no hair.
If you do not wish to carry a bag, theses challenges could be administered via a quiz about how well they know their partner but youll have to do your homework first!
|Fancy dress is such a laugh and creates a great atmosphere in the group, especially if youve got a range of mates that dont all know each other.
Do check the venues rules first though you dont want to turn up wearing a wig, a nurses uniform, stockings and a g-string and find that you can't get in because youre wearing trainers!
Tried & Tested ideas:
with the hen/stag dressed as a convict
- Ladies get oiled up and dress up as mechanics
- Lads dress up as women you never know, you might like it!
- Morris Dancers
- French Maids or
- Moulin Rouge/showgirls
- Cartoon characters
The trick is to accessorise:
The standard attire for hen/stag includes:
- Tasty blow-up doll
- Wigs glitter wigs, classy 70s wigs, devils horns, etc., are a nice alternative for places that dont accept fancy dress or perhaps tiaras
- Plastic boobs and willies
a couple of condoms filled
with rice and tied with ribbon makes for an attractive necklace
- L Plates to be wed signs etc
- A T-shirt preferably with their worst photo moment ever printed on the front